WARN ZEON 12-S Platinum Winch - 95960
WARN ZEON 12-S Platinum Winch - 95960
WARN'S TOP-OF-THE-LINE WINCH
The key to going outback is getting yourself back out. From the top of Alaska’s remote Dalton Highway to the end of Tierra del Fuego, adventure-seeking overlanders demand and depend on the durable reliability that only comes with the ZEON Platinum. It’s the top of the winching food chain.
Please Note: This product requires a compatible bumper or mounting plate to be properly mounted to your vehicle. Please check dimensions and mounting data to confirm fitment prior to ordering.
WINCHING IN THE 21ST CENTURY
With state-of-the-art features, cutting-edge technology, and world-class engineering, the ZEON Platinum is indeed the future of winching. Its one-of-a-kind Advanced Wireless Remote controls the clutch, power in/out, and displays motor temperature and vehicle battery info. It also can control two, 12-volt accessories that can be plugged directly into the winch.
- High-speed motor and unique gear train provides 33% faster line speed than the ZEON (Up to 70% faster than other winches) and increased durability
- Plug two 12V accessories directly into the winch and control with remote—no drilling through the firewall
- Full IP68 waterproofing keeps water and the elements out
- Large diameter drum reduces rope wear, dissipates brake heat, and features a unique rope anchor system for strength
- Convertible control pack for upright or low-profile mounting options
- Best-in-class cone brake; holds the winch’s full-rated load
- Available in 10,000 lb. and 12,000 lb. capacities with lightweight, easy-to-handle Spydura synthetic rope or durable steel rope
- Industry-leading warranty: Limited lifetime (mechanical components); seven year (electrical components)
Now the world's most technologically advanced winch - the ZEON Platinum™ - comes in a 12,000 Pounds capacity version spooled with extra-strong Spydura(R) Pro synthetic rope. Already packed with performance features, ZEON Platinum 12-S features the Advanced Wireless Remote that puts winch, clutch and accessory control in the palm of your hand. And now, with the addition of Spydura Pro, you can really see what it means to be winching's top dog.
- All-New High-Speed Motor, Stronger Gears, And Heat-Treated Ring Gear Deliver 20 Percent Faster Line Speed, Best-In-Class Efficiency, And Our Highest Durability Rating
- The Advanced Wireless Remote Gives You Total Control In The Palm Of Your Hand, Allowing You To Control The Winch And Up To Two Accessories
- Sophisticated, Advanced Remote Provides Operator Feedback On Vehicle Battery Charge And Winch Motor Temperature, Controls Operation Of The Winch Clutch, And More
- Remote Controlled Clutch Is Engaged And Disengaged With The Advanced Wireless Remote. The Remote Controls Winch-In, Winchout, And Freespool Operations
- Durable Aluminum Structure With Flat Black Powder-Coated Finish And Stainless Steel Fasteners Delivers Durability And Maximum Corrosion Resistance-Exceeding 400 Hours Of Salt-Spray Testing
- Large Diameter Alloy Winch Drum With Steel Sleeve Is Strong, Light Weight, Reduces Rope Wear And Has An Integrated Rope Anchor For Easy Rope Installation
- Extreme Waterproofing Meets Rigorous IP68 Standards - The Highest Rating In The WARN Truck Or SUV Winch Line-Up
- Convertible Control Pack Can Be Attached To The Winch Or Remotely Mounted, Allowing For Various Winch Mounting Options And Looks
- The New-Style Control Pack With Contactor And Advanced Controls Gives You Extreme Reliability And Weather Resistance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Mechanical Components. Limited Seven (7) year warranty for Electrical Components.
|MOUNT TYPE||Vehicle Mounted|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Vehicle Recovery|
|ELECTRICAL CONTROL TYPE||Solenoid|
|MOTOR TYPE||Series Wound|
|DRIVE GEAR TYPE||Planetary|
|GEAR REDUCTION RATIO||216:1|
|BRAKE TYPE||Mechanical Cone|
|LINE DIAMETER (IN)||3/8 Inch|
|LINE LENGTH (FT)||80 Feet|
|REMOTE TYPE||Advanced Wireless|
|MOUNTING PATTERN LENGTH (IN)||10 Inch|
|MOUNTING PATTERN WIDTH (IN)||4-1/2 Inch|
|INCLUDES MOUNTING HARDWARE||Yes|
|MAX LINE PULL/ LINE SPEED||12000 Pound/ 3.3 Feet Per Minute|
|MAX AMP DRAW/ LINE PULL||469 Amp Draw/ 12000 Pound|