Dometic Penguin II High Capacity w/ Heat Pump - Single Zone
HIGH CAPACITY LOW PROFILE ROOFTOP AIR CONDITIONER W/ HEAT PUMP, DUCTED OR NON-DUCTED APPLICATION
This low-profile rooftop air conditioner with sleek, futuristic styling offers premium comfort control and improved aerodynamics. A high-performance motor and fan deliver superb cooling performance.
15,000 BTU CAPACITY
- ADB (Air Distribution Box) not included
- Thermostat not included
- Return air grille not included
- Low profile (under 10 in./26 cm) for reduced wind-resistance and improved fuel efficiency
- Sleek, contemporary shroud design reduces drag for improved mileage
- Redesigned base pan is engineered for strength and durability
- High-perfomance motor and fan
- Perfect for ducted or non-ducted cooling systems
- 15,000 BTU/h
- Cools and heats air for year-round comfort
ASSISTING NASA WITH AIR CONDITIONING EXPERTISE
In 2011, NASA was on the lookout for an air conditioning system to install in their lunar electric rover. They decided they needed expert help and consulted numerous suppliers. Finally, after a rigorous selection process, the space agency chose Dometic. “We’ve had a lot of firsts over the years, but this custom job presented special challenges for our engineers,” said a spokesperson for Dometic. After extensive trials in Arizona, where the system had to keep scientists and their equipment cool and dry, our technology is now ready for extra-terrestrial duty.