Dometic RTX 1000 w/o Install Kits
Dometic RTX 1000 w/o Install Kits
- We typically only recommend the RTX 1000 for teardrop trailers, day cab semi trucks, small truck bed campers, etc.
- The operating tilt allowance on the RTX 1000 is 8°. The tilt allowance on the RTX 2000 is 20°, making the RTX 2000 better suited for all terrain.
- For any van installation, we recommend upgrading to the RTX 2000.
MAXIMUM COOLING, MINIMUM ENERGY
The third generation CoolAir from Dometic comes with an entirely new technology. The ingenious Dometic CoolAir RTX 1000 provides added cooling performance and runtime compared to its predecessor model - without consuming more energy! The variable speed inverter compressor allows for excellent cooling and operates both quietly and efficiently.
This self-contained cooler is battery operated with up to 12 h running time. It is highly efficient with only 18A consumption in Eco mode.
UP TO 12 HOURS RUN TIME
INTEGRATION INTO ROOF UNIT
VARIABLE SPEED CONVERTER COMPRESSOR
- 180Ah+ BATTERY BANK RECOMMENDED
- BEFORE ORDERING, PLEASE REVIEW INSTALLATION MANUAL
- Professional installation recommended. Installation error can cause damage or injury. A professional installer is able to adhere to fitment and electrical wiring standards in your area. If you are not confident in personally installing this unit, please contact a trusted local technician for support.
- Dometic RTX 1000 Air Conditioner
- Dometic RTX Installation Hardware Kit
- Dometic RTX 12V Wiring Kit
- Fuse Breakers
- RV Roof Sealant
WARRANTY IS VOIDED IF INSTALLED WITHOUT DOMETIC'S INSTALLATION KITS
A CALCULATION THAT WORKS OUT FINE FOR FLEET OPERATORS
- 1200W (4,094 BTU), 12 V
- Up to 12 hours of running time
- Very quiet
- The parking cooler is suitable for ambient temperatures of 41 °F to 126 °F
- Turbo cooling operating mode for quick cooling
- All A/C components integrated into roof unit
- Highly efficient: only 18A in Eco
MORE EFFICIENCY AND POWER
The RTX Truck Parking Cooler comes with an entirely new technology to continue a unique success story. CoolAir compressor parking coolers have been around for over ten years to improve working conditions, safety and cost efficiency in the European utility vehicle industry. The third generation Dometic CoolAir roof air conditioners do that in two convincing ways: it provides more cooling performance and a longer running time while consuming less energy than its predecessor model. In the same range we have the RTX 2000 which generates more than twice the cooling power at the same running time. All of this is possible thanks to the use of a variable speed inverter compressor, which makes for excellent cooling performance and amazingly efficient and quiet operation.
The Dometic Coolair RTX 1000 creates pleasant temperatures for up to twelve hours before the battery monitor gives advance warning and finally cuts off the power supply to keep the engine ready to start. The even more powerful RTX 2000 uses its ample capacity to face hot temperatures in the truck cabin for up to twelve hours. Added to this, the CoolAir is amazingly quiet in operation. The two-cylinder compressor works unnoticeably, leaving the driver to rest perfectly to enjoy all the comforts of the parking cooler: the large, high-contrast display, the individually adjustable air distribution, the four operating modes – and the adaptive automatic mode of the air conditioner. Truck drivers are fascinated by the enormous staying power of the CoolAir RTX.
- SKU number 9600028489
- Model RTX1000
- Model on label RTX1000
- Scope of delivery Parking Cooler, Remote Control, User Manual, Handling note, Safety instructions
- Certification Not NRTL Tested
- Product Description Truck Air Conditioner, 1200W (4,094 BTU), 12 V
- Dimensions full product depth 25.39 "
- Dimensions full product height 12.13 "
- Dimensions full product width 33.86 "
- External dimensions height 6.6 "
- External dimensions length 25.4 "
- External dimensions width 33.9 "
- Internal dimensions height 5 "
- Internal dimensions length 15 "
- Internal dimensions width 14 "
- A 18.9 in. x 15.3 in. (480 mm x 390 mm) opening is required.
- Net weight 50.72 lbs
- Input voltage (DC) 12 V
- Cooling capacity (ISO 5151) 1000 W
- Cooling Capacity 3412 BTU
Unit Placement Requirements
- A 18.9 in. x 15.3 in. (480 mm x 390 mm) opening is required. The roof opening is part of the return air system of the unit.
- The joist support frames must be spaced no greater than 16 in. (406 mm) on center. The unit is designed to fit over an existing roof vent opening or a new roof opening created by the installer.
- When no roof vent is available or when another location is desired, an opening must be cut through the roof and ceiling of the vehicle. This opening must be located between the roof reinforcement beams.
- Mount the unit slightly forward of the vehicles center (front to back) and centered from side to side.
- The ventilation openings must not be covered. A minimum distance of 3.8 in. (98 mm) must be maintained from other external attachments.